You should have received a Pay360 registration invitation from the school with a unique invitation code. You will need this invitation code to set up your Pay360 account. If you have not yet received a registration invitation, please contact us
- To register for Pay360, you will need one of the following accounts: Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook, Twitter or SIMS ID (Please see How do I set up a Microsoft or Google Account below).
- When registering for Pay360, please click the Register button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once registration has been completed, you will be able to use Pay360 to carry out the activities listed in your invitation straight away.
Why are there different sign in providers?
- We have chosen to use Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook and Twitter, inaddition to SIMS ID, because many people will already have one of these accounts.
- Pay360 uses these accounts to provide secure authentication when you sign in;we do not require any additional information from your account, only what is needed for authentication.
How do I set up a Microsoft or Google Account?
- If you do not have a Microsoft or Google Account, you can create one free of charge.
Follow the instructions in your invitation.
Why am I unable to register my account?
- If your registration fails, please check the on-screen error message and follow the instructions. Common reasons for registration to fail include using the invitation code after it has expired and using an invitation intended for another person. If you continue to experience problems registering your account, please contact us
Why am I unable to sign in?
- If you have already registered your account and are encountering problems when attempting to sign in to Pay360, check that you are signed in to the account you used to register. This is particularly important where a computer has multiple users. Navigate to the website of your sign in provider, sign out of your account and then sign in again with the account you registered to use with Pay360.
If you continue to experience problems when attempting to sign in to Pay360, please contact us
Who do I contact for help?
- If you have a question about your Pay360 Account, please contact us.Once you have signed into your Pay360 Account, further help is available by clicking the Help Centre link at the bottom of each page in Pay360.