We believe that by wearing our school uniform all of our children feel part of our school and we are grateful to our parents for supporting us by ensuring that their children are sent to school each day wearing it.
Our uniform consists of:
- Black sweat shirt, cardigan or fleece (preferably with school logo)
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts (weather permitting)
- Grey or black skirt
- Summer dresses – yellow gingham
- Grey or black tights
- Black school shoes (low heels)
Although we prefer children to have a sweatshirt with the schools logo (available from school office), you can also purchase black sweat shirts or cardigans without the logo from local supermarkets.
- Plain coloured shorts or tracksuit/jogging suit bottoms (black)
- Yellow School t-shirt – available from school office or plain T-shirt (White)
- Pumps (indoor P.E) or trainers (outdoor P.E)
Track suits/jogging suits and trainers can be worn for outside lessons when the weather is colder or damp.
(No commercial football kits in school for PE lessons.)
- Sensible hairstyles should be worn for school – no “fashion statements” such as coloured hair, lines in hair or styles such as Mohican.
- Jewellery maybe worn for religious reasons, if earrings are worn they must be small studs.